Rahoo is an edtech company which makes professional development accessible for teachers – anytime, anywhere!
Rahoo focuses on pedagogy (the practice and skill of teaching and learning) rather than curriculum or subject-based content. Therefore, Rahoo courses are applicable to anyone who teaches, from Early Years to Adult Education and anything in between – and anywhere in the world!
We are the “go-to” site for teachers – online and global.
- Established in September 2017 in Ireland
- From 450 teachers in 2018 to over 10,000 teachers completing Rahoo courses to date
- Customers in Ireland, UK, UAE, Hong Kong, USA and Australia
- CPD-UK Accredited
- Endorsed by Department of Education, Ireland
- Our name comes from the Irish word ‘rathú’ which means ‘to thrive’.
- A teacher is the most important person in the classroom.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) must be effective, efficient and take humanistic approach.
After socio-economic factors, research has shown that a teacher has the greatest impact on student achievement (OECD, 2016).
Through continuous professional development (CPD) we help teachers be the best that they can be.
By taking a humanistic approach and remaining teacher-focused and centred we can offer the best learning experiences for teachers; which will then provide the best learning experiences for students.