Fostering Emotional Resilience & Harmony in the Classroom
10 Hour CPD Course
Who is this Course for?
You are a teacher who wants to create a positive learning environment for you and your students.
You are a teacher who would like a better understanding of how to build resilience and mindfulness in your classroom.
You are a teacher who wants to gain confidence and competence in your own skills and utilising them resourcefully.
You are a teacher who wants to develop the capacity for emotional and mental fitness with your students.
You are a teacher who wants to teach to the best of your ability.
Would highly recommend. I loved it and felt I learned a lot from it.
Aoife O Sullivan
By the end of this CPD Course, you will:
- Know how to build a positive classroom environment, instead of worrying about what to do.
- Have clear, practical guidance on how to make your classroom a safe space zone, instead of feeling like you are doing it wrong.
- Know and understand your role in identifying and supporting learning behaviours, instead of feeling unsure of what to do.
- Feel empowered to use the tools and resources shared in the course, instead of feeling unsure of how to improve your situation.
- Be able to support colleagues with teacher self-care, instead of being unable to help or offer suggestions.
Why have you created this Course?
We created this EPV course because we believe that “prevention is better than cure” and that through building emotional resilience and emotional awareness, we can nurture good mental and emotional health in our young people. Through supporting teachers create positive learning environments and hone their skills in this area, we can make a positive impact on student classroom experience and learning outcomes.
We are passionate about professional development for teachers and have worked with over 5,000 teachers since 2017. As a teacher, you are the most important person in the classroom – you make the greatest impact on the students in front of you.
We designed this online CPD course to build your confidence in what is a relevant topic right now.
What is included?
Fostering Emotional Resilience & Harmony in the Classroom is an online certified CPD Course which comprises of 10 hours online learning.
This course has 5 modules:
- Positive Learning Environment
- Resilience & Mindfulness in the Classroom
- Challenging Behaviour in the Classroom
This CPD Course provides you with an opportunity to reflect on your current practice and make an action plan to bring forward to the new school year. There are opportunities to collaborate and learn from peers and share ideas with one another in a safe space.
Upon successful course completion you will receive your CPD Certificate.
BONUS FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Permanent access to course content.
- Downloadable E-Booklet.
- Access to Private Teacher Online Sharing Area.
I enjoyed the course because it highlighted the importance of self-care and resilience for the teacher as well as the child. The positive feedback also encouraged greater confidence among the participants.
Thank you for taking the time to check out this online CPD course. Feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions you would like to ask. We love hearing from you and will do all that we can to support you!
Take a look at our CPD Short Course menu HERE.
* We offer competitive rates for school groups of 10 or more teachers – please get in touch for more information*
- LO's 7
- Quizzes 0
- EPV Days All levels
- Tutor Support English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes