Fostering Emotional Resilience & Harmony in the Classroom
Fostering Emotional Resilience & Harmony in the Classroom 10 Hour Course
** Please note that this course is not part of our EPV Programme **
I enjoyed the course because it highlighted the importance of self-care and resilience for the teacher as well as the child. The positive feedback also encouraged greater confidence among the participants.
Madeline Carey, 2019
This course emphasizes that “prevention is better than cure” and that through building emotional resilience and emotional awareness, we can nurture good mental and emotional health in our young people. Through supporting teachers create positive learning environments and hone their skills in this area, we can make a positive impact on student classroom experience and learning outcomes.
The CPD Course aims to lead to better quality teaching and learning, through the establishment of positive classroom environments and supporting teachers and students develop the capacity for emotional and mental fitness and self-care.
This course is delivered in a practical, solution-focused, participant-led manner; and models effective teaching and learning strategies, which can then be used in the classroom.
Module 1 Introduction
- To gain an understanding of psychological theory and how it can influence classroom practice.
- To assess current practice.
Module 2 Positive Learning Environment
- To acquire the skills to develop a positive learning environment.
Module 3 Resilience & Mindfulness in the Classroom
- To acquire the skills to enrich the classroom environment with an aim to providing a calm safe space zone for teacher and student.
Module 4 Challenging Behaviour in the Classroom
- To acquire the skills to effectively challenge and modify negative behaviours.
Module 5 Self-Care
- To understand the value of mental health education and self-care for students and teachers.
Take a look at our CPD Short Course menu HERE.
If you have any further questions, contact us at email@example.com.
* We offer competitive rates for school groups of 10 or more teachers – please get in touch for more information*
- LO's 7
- Quizzes 0
- Hours 10
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes