Fostering Emotional Resilience, Harmony & Awareness in the Classroom
Fostering Emotional Resilience, Harmony & Awareness in the Classroom Summer Course 2021
Who is this Summer Course for?
You are a teacher who wants to create a positive learning environment for you and your students.
You are a teacher who would like a better understanding of how to build resilience and mindfulness in your classroom.
You are a teacher who wants to gain confidence and competence in your own skills and utilising them resourcefully.
You are a teacher who wants to develop the capacity for emotional and mental fitness with your students.
You are a teacher who wants to teach to the best of your ability.
Would highly recommend. I loved it and felt I learned a lot from it.
Aoife O Sullivan
By the end of this Summer Course, you will:
- Know how to build a positive classroom environment, instead of worrying about what to do.
- Have clear, practical guidance on how to make your classroom a safe space zone, instead of feeling like you are doing it wrong.
- Know and understand your role in identifying and supporting learning behaviours, instead of feeling unsure of what to do.
- Feel empowered to use the tools and resources shared in the course, instead of feeling unsure of how to improve your situation.
- Be able to support colleagues with teacher self-care, instead of being unable to help or offer suggestions.
Why have you created this Summer Course?
We created this EPV course because we believe that “prevention is better than cure” and that through building emotional resilience and emotional awareness, we can nurture good mental and emotional health in our young people. Through supporting teachers create positive learning environments and hone their skills in this area, we can make a positive impact on student classroom experience and learning outcomes.
We are passionate about professional development for teachers and have worked with over 5,000 teachers since 2017. As a teacher, you are the most important person in the classroom – you make the greatest impact on the students in front of you.
We designed this online CPD course to build your confidence in what is a relevant topic right now.
What is included?
Fostering Emotional Resilience & Harmony in the Classroom is an EPV-Approved Summer Course which comprises of 10 hours online learning and 10 hours of offline self-verified learning.
This EPV course has 5 modules:
- Positive Learning Environment
- Resilience & Mindfulness in the Classroom
- Challenging Behaviour in the Classroom
This EPV Summer Course provides you with an opportunity to reflect on your current practice and make an action plan to bring forward to the new school year. There are opportunities to collaborate and learn from peers and share ideas with one another in a safe space. Your learning is supported by your Professional Tutor and the Rahoo team to ensure a smooth process.
Upon successful course completion you will receive your EPV Certificate.
BONUS FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Access to course content until 31st December.
- Downloadable Summer Course E-Booklet.
- Complimentary Certified 1-hour CPD webinar event “Enhancing Teaching & Learning with ICT in the Classroom” with award-winning ICT expert, teacher and Rahoo team member, Claire Daly.
- Access to Private Teacher Online Sharing Area.
Rahoo Summer Courses are two weeks in length each throughout the summer period:
Group 1 = 1 – 14 July
Group 2 = 15 – 28 July
Group 3 = 2 – 13th August
Summer Courses must be completed in the allocated time-frame. It is not possible to accommodate changes. This frees you (and our tutors) up to enjoy the rest of your summer… guilt-free!
I enjoyed the course because it highlighted the importance of self-care and resilience for the teacher as well as the child. The positive feedback also encouraged greater confidence among the participants.
Thank you for taking the time to check out this online CPD course. Feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any questions you would like to ask. We love hearing from you and will do all that we can to support you!
We also have a full list of FAQ’s, please feel free to take a look HERE.
- LO's 7
- Quizzes 0
- Hours 20
- EPV Days Approved
- Tutor Support Yes
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes