Effective Lesson Planning
Effective Lesson Planning
Summer Course 2021
Who is this Summer Course for?
You are a teacher who wants to memorable, engaging and enjoyable lessons for you and your students.
You are a teacher who would like a better understanding of how to plan your lessons effectively and effectively.
You are a teacher who wants to gain confidence and competence in your lesson planning skills and utilising them resourcefully.
You are a teacher who wants to plan and teach to the best of your ability.
“I thoroughly enjoyed the course. I felt Rahoo treated me as an adult and a participant in my own learning. The KISS strategy is excellent and I had never heard of it before now. I will definitely be using it from now on and at all levels! I thoroughly recommend this course. It would be great for all teachers: NQT’s and experienced”.
Aimee Flynn, July 2020.
By the end of this Summer Course, you will:
- Know how to plan lessons using the 4 Step KISS approach, instead of worrying about where to start.
- Be able to plan lessons quickly and easily, instead of feeling time-pressured and overwhelmed.
- Have clear, practical guidance on scaffold lessons and designing learning experiences, instead of wondering where you should put an activity.
- Know and understand how to create a ‘flow’ in a lesson, instead of feeling frustrated.
- Feel empowered to use the tools and resources shared in the course to create memorable learning experiences, instead of feeling unsure of how to improve your lessons.
- Be able to support colleagues with designing learning activities, instead of being unable to help or offer suggestions.
Why have you created this Summer Course?
We created this EPV course because we want to support you to plan excellent lessons for your students – without taking up your evenings and weekends! Using our unique KISS approach, you will be able to structure and plan a lesson easily!
We are passionate about professional development for teachers and have worked with over 5,000 teachers since 2017. As a teacher, you are the most important person in the classroom – you make the greatest impact on the students in front of you.
We designed this online CPD course to build your confidence in what can be challenging and time-consuming for teachers – and it doesn’t have to be!
What is included?
Effective Lesson Planning is an EPV-Approved Summer Course which comprises of 10 hours online learning and 10 hours of offline self-verified learning.
This EPV course has 5 modules:
- Key Questions or Objectives
- Search for Meaning
- Search for Understanding
This EPV Summer Course provides you with an opportunity to reflect on your current practice and make an action plan to bring forward to the new school year. There are opportunities to collaborate and learn from peers and share ideas with one another in a safe space. Your learning is supported by your Professional Tutor and the Rahoo team to ensure a smooth process.
Upon successful course completion you will receive your EPV Certificate.
BONUS FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Access to course content until 31st December.
- Downloadable Summer Course E-Booklet.
- Complimentary Certified 1-hour CPD webinar event “Enhancing Teaching & Learning with ICT in the Classroom” with award-winning ICT expert, teacher and Rahoo team member, Claire Daly.
- Access to Private Teacher Online Sharing Area.
Rahoo Summer Courses are two weeks in length each throughout the summer period:
Group 1 = 1 – 14 July
Group 2 = 15 – 28 July
Group 3 = 2 – 13th August
Summer Courses must be completed in the allocated time-frame. It is not possible to accommodate changes. This frees you (and our tutors) up to enjoy the rest of your summer… guilt-free!
I have done plenty of online courses over the years but this was very user friendly and delivered exactly what it said it would. The KISS is perfect for busy, time pressured teachers and its simplicity is what makes it work so well. Lots of helpful strategies without bells and whistles. Nice delivery too so thanks a million.
Thank you for taking the time to check out this online CPD course. Feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any questions you would like to ask. We love hearing from you and will do all that we can to support you!
We also have a full list of FAQ’s, please feel free to take a look HERE.
- LO's 7
- Quizzes 0
- Hours 20
- EPV Days Approved
- Tutor Support Yes
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes