2020 was a tough year to start your teaching profession – let’s get 2021 off to a great start!
We are delighted to share this unique offering with you!
NQT Fest is a specially designed online event for NQT’s.
This event aspires to inspire, motivate and share valuable insights to our newest teachers.
We explore topics such as:
- Teacher wellbeing
- Nurturing empathy and using restorative practice in the classroom
- Special education
- Embedding formative assessment in your practice.
We hear from experts in education and teachers who have walked the road before you and are willing to share their experience.
We take the time to reflect on how far we have come and we set goals for the year ahead.
Join us for a morning of positivity and support in a virtual space full of like-minded teachers who are cheering each other on!
The Expert Speakers:
- Michelle Stowe on Restorative Practice
- Angela O Connor on Special Education
- Fiona Forman on Teacher Wellbeing
The Teacher Panelists:
- Aoife Brennan
- Adam Barrett
- Nadine Lyons
The Keynote Speaker:
- Professor Dylan Wiliam on Assessment
More details coming soon!