Who is this CPD Course for?
You are a teacher who wants to support all students in front of you in the classroom.
You are a teacher who would like a better understanding of how to differentiate your lessons in a busy classroom environment.
You are a teacher who wants to gain confidence and competence in your own skills and utilising them resourcefully to work within a mixed-ability setting.
You are a teacher who wants to develop a clear understanding of how to use differentiation strategies for EAL, AEN, Literacy and higher ability students.
You are a teacher who wants to teach to the best of your ability.
This course is suitable for teachers working at all levels.
“I really enjoyed this course. It has been very beneficial for me as a teacher and I will definitely use many of these strategies for differentiation in my teaching”.
Dawn O’ Halloran
By the end of this CPD Course, you will:
- Know how to build differentiation into your teaching practices easily and quickly, instead of worrying about what to do.
- Know and understand your role in identifying and supporting higher ability students, instead of feeling unsure of what to do.
- Have confidence in your ability to differentiate for your students effectively and efficiently, instead of lacking the confidence and know-how.
- Be able to support colleagues with teacher self-care, instead of being unable to help or offer suggestions.
- Feel empowered to use the tools and resources shared in the course to support literacy development, instead of feeling unsure of how to.
- Have clear, practical guidance on how to make your classroom better for students with EAL and AEN, instead of feeling like you are “doing it wrong”.
Why have you created this CPD Course?
We created this course because we’ve been there.
We’ve been the teacher who turns up on a Monday morning with a new student in our class who can’t speak English.
We’ve been the teacher shaking their head, at a loss, of what to do to support students with AEN in our mixed-ability classroom.
We’ve been the teacher struggling to find the time to think up, plan and prepare multiple different activities for different sets of students and wondered ‘is this really the best way to differentiate’?
We’ve been there.
For this course we have collaborated and received contributions from a number of experts in their respective fields of classroom management, EAL, AEN and literacy support.
We are passionate about professional development for teachers and have worked with over 5,000 teachers since 2017. As a teacher, you are the most important person in the classroom – you make the greatest impact on the students in front of you.
We designed this online CPD course to build your confidence in what is an important part of your practice.
“I’ve now done 5 of Rahoo’s CPD courses in the past year and a half, and I’ve enjoyed and learned so much from each of them! Easy to access, fantastic value for money, and you know you’re getting insight and information from people with real teaching experience, who are dedicated to helping others. There are different courses to suit a range of topics that teachers or school leaders might be interested in, and I find it hugely beneficial being able to complete the courses at my own pace as a busy teacher. I would recommend Rahoo to any teacher”!
What is included?
Differentiation in the Mainstream Classroom comprises of 10 hours online learning.
This CPD course has 5 modules:
- Introduction (featuring Niamh Byrne, Irish Primary Teacher).
- EAL (featuring Livia Healy, award-winning EAL Teacher & Trainer)
- AEN (featuring Kristy Elovaris, Literacy & Special Education Consultant)
- Literacy Support (featuring Kristy Elovaris, Literacy & Special Education Consultant)
- Stretch & Challenge
Upon successful course completion you will receive your CPD Certificate.
BONUS FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Course Access is unlimited.
- Access to Private Teacher Online Sharing Area.
Thank you for taking the time to check out this online CPD course. Feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions you would like to ask. We love hearing from you and will do all that we can to support you!
- LO's 7
- Quizzes 0
- EPV Days All levels
- Tutor Support English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes