This CPD course for teachers is designed by Claire Daly, an award-winning ICT expert in education.
This online course is for teachers who know how to use a computer and are confident in basic ICT skills, but don’t consider themselves tech-savvy (for example, can use ICT in teaching but are not great with apps, coding etc.). It is designed to help them get started.
This course has been divided into 3 main parts:
- Essential IT – tools that you need to know about.
- Creating Content – showcasing projects and work in new ways.
- Your Technology Toolkit – a smorgasbord of ideas for integrating technology in the classroom.
All teachers are welcome on this CPD course. Feedback from teachers who have undertaken this online course say that it would suit those in the classroom for many years as well as support new and student teacher’s needs.
This course takes 2.5 hours including the practical activities, called “Challenges” within it.
- To increase your awareness of essential IT.
- To learn how to create content by showcasing projects and work in new ways.
- To develop your own Technology Toolkit to support the integration of technology in the classroom.
- LO's 3
- Quizzes 0
- EPV Days All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes