Summer Course 2021
A Proud Collaboration with
Who is this Summer Course for?
You are a teacher who wants to create classroom management practices and routines that work for you and your students.
You are a teacher who would like a better understanding of how to place procedures that will enhance classroom management.
You are a teacher who would like to increase the strategies you use to promote positive behaviour.
You are a teacher who wants to gain confidence and competence in your own skills and utilising them resourcefully.
You are a teacher who wants to teach to the best of your ability and thrive in your job.
This course has been fantastic. It has covered all aspect of classroom management; from restorative practice, classroom culture, rules routines and rewards alongside so much more! I think this course really reinforces the vital importance of classroom management in any classroom. The practical tips, strategies and examples along the way are amazing! I really enjoyed completing this course. Thank you so much.
By the end of this Summer Course, you will:
- Know how to build a positive classroom culture, instead of worrying about how to.
- Have clear, practical guidance on setting up routines and procedures that improve the classroom environment, instead of not knowing what to put in place.
- Know and understand your role in as a restorative practitioner, instead of falling back to the old methods that aren’t working for you.
- Feel empowered to use the tools and resources shared in the course to establish rewards and consequences for students, instead of feeling unsure of how to set up a different system.
- Be able to support colleagues with classroom management, instead of being unable to help or offer suggestions.
Why have you created this Summer Course?
We created this EPV course because we want to support with your classroom management skills.
Course author, Niamh Byrne aka Irish Primary Teacher, highlights that “sometimes, we think classroom management is just about behaviour, but it’s really about lots of different things from relationships with the children, routines and procedures, classroom culture, rewards and consequences and behaviour is definitely an element too. I wanted to ensure that this course would be something that everyone from student teachers and newly qualified teachers to more experienced teachers would get something from”.
We are passionate about professional development for teachers and have worked with over 5,000 teachers since 2017. As a teacher, you are the most important person in the classroom – you make the greatest impact on the students in front of you. It is so important that you use your time well.
We designed this online CPD course to build your confidence in what can be a tough lesson for all of us from time to time!
What is included?
Classroom Management is an EPV-Approved Summer Course which comprises of 10 hours online learning and 10 hours of offline self-verified learning.
This EPV course has 5 modules:
- Classroom Culture
- Routines & Procedures
- Rewards & Consequences
- Behaviour & Strategies to Support Children
This EPV Summer Course provides you with an opportunity to reflect on your current practice and make an action plan to bring forward to the new school year. There are opportunities to collaborate and learn from peers and share ideas with one another in a safe space. Your learning is supported by your Professional Tutor and the Rahoo team to ensure a smooth process.
Upon successful course completion you will receive your EPV Certificate.
BONUS FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Access to course content until 31st December.
- Downloadable Summer Course E-Booklet.
- Complimentary Certified 1-hour CPD webinar event “Enhancing Teaching & Learning with ICT in the Classroom” with award-winning ICT expert, teacher and Rahoo team member, Claire Daly.
- Access to Private Teacher Online Sharing Area.
Rahoo Summer Courses are two weeks in length each throughout the summer period:
Group 1 = 1 – 14 July
Group 2 = 15 – 28 July
Group 3 = 2 – 13th August
Summer Courses must be completed in the allocated time-frame. It is not possible to accommodate changes. This frees you (and our tutors) up to enjoy the rest of your summer… guilt-free!
Thank you for taking the time to check out this online CPD course. Feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any questions you would like to ask. We love hearing from you and will do all that we can to support you!
We also have a full list of FAQ’s, please feel free to take a look HERE.
- LO's 10
- Quizzes 0
- Hours 20
- EPV Days Approved
- Tutor Support Yes
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes