What is Rahoo's Course of the Month?
In a nutshell, every month we will showcase one of our online CPD courses for teachers – all are self-paced and can be done from the comfort of your own home!
And…. it will have a special offer for the month!
What is this course about?
This CPD course is about supporting students with challenging behaviour.
- Know how to build the characteristics of effective behaviour management into your teaching practices easily and quickly, instead of worrying about what to do.
- Know and understand your role in using the problem-solving model and action plan with students, instead of feeling unsure of what to do.
- Feel empowered to use the tools and resources shared in the course to communicate effectively with parents and guardians, instead of feeling unsure of how to make your points with clarity.
How does it work?
Supporting Students with Challenging Behaviour – Reshaping the Classroom Approach is a CPD Course which comprises of 10 hours online learning.
This CPD course has 5 modules:
- Main Sensations
- The Problem-Solving Model
- Effective Communication with Stakeholders
- Digital Technologies to Support Students
Upon successful course completion you will receive your CPD Certificate.
What is included?
We think the podcast is an important listen for any teacher who has always wanted to be
part of a real conversation about teacher wellbeing, but especially teachers who have
struggled at any point with their own mental health, maintaining their own wellbeing, burnout,
overwhelm, imposter syndrome or a frustration with working within the modern education
Did you know that 74% of teachers do not feel confident with formative assessment teaching methodologies?
As we approach the new school year, this survey conducted by Rahoo Training in 2020, and its findings, should be at the forefront of a school leader’s mind.
Webinar 8th November 2023: How to Enhance the Teaching & Learning of Maths with Formative Assessment
“How to Enhance the Teaching & Learning of Maths with Formative Assessment” is 1 hour in duration including Q&A opportunities.
This webinar will be hosted by a Nadine Lyons, Maths Lead Practitioner at South View School Dubai.