Rahoo EPV Summer Courses
Our online summer courses go on sale since 1st May.
Unfortunately, this year we will have to delay the start of sign ups.
Read more HERE.
Course groups fill up quickly as we have limited capacity.
Please book your place ASAP to avoid disappointment!
The EPV Courses on offer this year are:
- Classroom Management (Highly Recommended!)
- Effective Lesson Planning (Perfect for those stuck in planning rut!)
- Work Smarter, Be Happier for Teachers (A practical course on prioritisation!)
- Assessment for Learning (A firm favourite!)
- Fostering Emotional Resilience & Harmony (One of our most popular courses!)
- Differentiation (Practical support for teachers juggling needs in the classroom.)
- Supporting Students with Challenging Behaviour (2022’s Most Popular Course!!)
- Supporting the Teaching & Learning of EAL Students (NEW COURSE!)
- PILOT Course with live hours – Work Smarter Be Happier
“A 10 Step Guide to Effective Differentiation” is 1 hour in duration. The CPD webinar focuses on 10 habits for effective differentiation in a...
The EPV Courses dates this year are:
Group 1: 3 – 14 July 2023 (The first group books up fast!)
Group 2: 17 – 28 July 2023
Group 3: 31 July – 11 August 2023
All CPD summer courses are online – with 10 hours online and 10 self-verified hours offline. As always, we are passionate about supporting teachers make the most of this CPD opportunity in an efficient and effective way.
Please read our FAQ’s here.
Please note that there are limited groupings in 2023 so please book your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
Subscribe to our mailing list for your discount code!
As always, get in touch at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Did you know that 74% of teachers do not feel confident with formative assessment teaching methodologies?
As we approach the new school year, this survey conducted by Rahoo Training in 2020, and its findings, should be at the forefront of a school leader’s mind.
Webinar 8th November 2023: How to Enhance the Teaching & Learning of Maths with Formative Assessment
“How to Enhance the Teaching & Learning of Maths with Formative Assessment” is 1 hour in duration including Q&A opportunities.
This webinar will be hosted by a Nadine Lyons, Maths Lead Practitioner at South View School Dubai.