It is that time of year… planning and preparing for our online summer courses has well and truly commenced.
We wanted to update you all on important information and dates for your diaries!
Our CPD Summer Courses will run in the same format as last year with all courses being facilitated by the dedicated team of Rahoolies (aka Professional Tutors).
All summer courses are online – with 10 hours online and 10 self-verified hours offline. As always, we are passionate about supporting teachers make the most of this CPD opportunity in an efficient and effective way.
Please read our FAQ’s here.
The EPV Courses on offer this year are:
- Classroom Management (extremely popular – fills up fast!)
- Effective Lesson Planning (highly recommended for NQT’s)
- Work Smarter, Be Happier for Teachers (perfect for teachers who need a workload shift)
- Assessment for Learning (an absolutely essential course for any teacher trying to get their head around formative assessment)
- Fostering Emotional Resilience & Harmony (another extremely popular course that fills up fast!)
Please note that there are limited groupings in 2021 so please book your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
Dates for your diary:
1st – 31st May
EARLY BIRD offer for our EPV Approved Summer Courses – ALL of our courses will be at the bargain price of €49.
From June, all courses will return to the full price of €69.
1st – 14th July
Summer Courses (Group 1)
15th – 28th July
Summer Courses (Group 2)
2nd – 13th August
Summer Courses (Group 3)